Restoration of the bells

The bells were rehung and augmented from five to six in January 2009 and new ropes purchesd in 2012.

The next stages:

a) Re-install the ringing gallery which was removed in 1837. A kitchen and toilet will be fitted in the base of the tower with the ringing chamber situated above. This project will enhance the work and mission of the community at St. Nicholas' by allowing a greater use of the church building for community events and groups.

Page last updated on 5th August 2013

Number of site visitors =